· Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
· Influenced by Scandinavian design, this floor clock is a unique addition to our Furniture Trend Designs Collection.
· Special details include a convex glass crystal on the hinged top door, decorative carved accents, and a turned urn finial to provide the crowning touch. The finial and finial base are removable.
· Aged to match the era, the antiqued dial offers Roman numerals, black serpentine hands, and a separate track for counting seconds.
· The weight shells are finished in brushed, antique brass, which is echoed by the circular brushed antique brass bob on the wood pendulum.
· Beveled glass on the mid-door defines the clock′s curved shape, and a decorative cutout and carvings enhance the sculpted base.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Locking door for added security.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 89.75" (228 cm)
· Width 25" (64 cm)
· Depth 13.75" (35 cm)