· Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This floor clock has a stately appeal. The graceful split pediment features a turned finial and a rare bookmatched olive ash burl overlay with a decorative shell overlay in the center.
· The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, center disk, and a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
· A lamp behind the dial illuminates the pierced astrological blue moon phase, for a delightful twinkling star effect.
· A decorative olive ash burl pattern on the inside back panel is illuminated by the interior light.
· Polished brass-finished weight shells and pendulum with a center disk that complements the dial.
· Reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps flank the door. The sculpted base offers a decorative cut-out.
· The lower door panel features bookmatched olive ash burl overlays in the corners that frame the crystal cut v-grooved glass.
· Removable glass upper side panels allow easy access to the movement.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 85.5" (217 cm)
· Width 22.25" (57 cm)
· Depth 12.75" (32 cm)