· Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This richly decorated floor clock is crowned by an elegant, hand-rubbed swan neck pediment. Bookmatched olive ash burl, carved rosettes, and a turned urn finial accent the graceful lines.
· An astrological blue moon phase draws attention to the polished brass-finished dial, which features cast corner and center ornaments, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an Ambassador Collection inscription.
· The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk which complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished brass weight shells.
· The reeded columns are capped with elaborate carvings that frame the dial.
· An embossed molding wraps around the multi-tiered base, which features a decorative cutout.
· Crystal-cut and grooved glass enhances the front lower door, with beveled glass on the lower side panels.
· Removable, fret-cut, top side panels allow easy access to the movement.
· A Howard Miller Heirloom capsule with a certificate is included for documenting the clock history for future generations.
· Glass mirrored back.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· The case is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 93" (236 cm)
· Width 30.5" (77 cm)
· Depth 18" (46 cm)