· Tuscany Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
· This classic floor clock features a graceful, bookmatched olive ash burl swan neck pediment with a turned urn finial and decorative shell overlay.
· The brushed satin brass-finished astrological, blue moon phase dial features cast corner and center ornaments with a silver chapter ring and satin black Arabic numerals.
· The front lower door is framed by a decorative Gadroon molding and carved rosettes. Beveled glass highlights the lower door and bottom sides, while removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow easy access to the movement.
· The brushed satin brass-finished pendulum with center-cut disk and weights with decorative bands complement the dial.
· Illuminated dial allows time to be viewed in a darkened setting while the glow accents the pendulum and weights.
· The distinctive columns feature large reeds and elegantly carved column caps in three locations.
· The bombe base design features a decorative cutout.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 86.25" (219 cm)
· Width 23" (58 cm)
· Depth 13.5" (34 cm)