· Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
· An extraordinarily detailed floor clock with bookmatched olive ash burl gracing the front and sides of the unique swan neck pediment, and a carved urn finial and finial support add the finishing touch.
· The elaborate dial includes raised brass Arabic numerals, cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon phase with exclusive Presidential Collection hemispheres.
· A cast center disk on the polished-brass pendulum mirrors the dial, and polished brass weight shells with decorative bands complete the picture.
· Canted columns with large reeds and intricately carved caps frame the beveled glass doors.
· Additional flourishes include a carved molding below the dial and carved floral overlays framing the locking lower door.
· Attention to detail continues on the multi-tiered base, where you′ll find canted corners, olive ash burl, wrap-around carved moldings, and uniquely elegant carved feet.
· The beveled glass doors on the upper sides offer easy access to the movement and storage of the hand crank and door key.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Locking door for added security.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA. INT1002
· Height 93" (236 cm)
· Width 31.5" (80 cm)
· Depth 18.5" (47 cm)