· Finished in Cherry Bordeaux on select hardwoods and veneers.
· The elegant swan neck pediment of this fine clock features rare bookmatched olive ash burl, a turned finial, and a carved shell overlay.
· Olive ash burl corner overlays frame the crystal-cut oval glass on the lower door, providing a striking view of the pendulum and weights.
· The polished brass-finished dial offers elaborate corner spandrels, a center disk, a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals, and an astrological moon phase dial.
· The polished brass-finished pendulum includes a center disk that complements the dial and coordinates with the banded, polished-brass weight shells.
· Elaborately carved, reeded columns with turned top and bottom caps and carved oval appliques enhance the front view of the clock. The multitiered base features a decorative cutout.
· Removable beveled glass top side panels allow easy access to the movement. The side lower glass is also beveled.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· The case is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 86.25" (219 cm)
· Width 23" (58 cm)
· Depth 13.5" (34 cm)