· Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
· This impressive, highly detailed floor clock captures the style of Southern European traditions. A multi-tiered, flat-top pediment features canted corners with decorative dentil molding.
· The door features an Acanthus overlay with a raised molding framing the door glass, flanked by columns with large reeds and intricately carved column caps.
· A brushed antique brass-finished bezel surrounds the soft cream dial, accented with a decorative antique gold-finished center disk. Black Roman numerals and serpentine hands complete the elegant dial.
· The brushed antique brass-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative antique gold finished center disk to complement the dial. The weight shells are finished in a matching brushed antique brass.
· The multi-tiered base features canted corners, detailed moldings, and a bookmatched olive ash burl inset panel in the front.
· Front and side glass is beveled for an enhanced appearance. The upper side panels are removable, allowing easy access to the movement.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Locking door for added security.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Designed by Chris Bergelin.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Overall Dimensions:
· Height 88.5" (225 cm)
· Width 32" (81 cm)
· Depth 18" (46 cm)