· Hampton Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with light and deep dents for an aged appearance.
· Flat top pediment is enhanced with distinctive columns with four carved caps that frame the door.
· Beveled glass on all sides adds to the elegant appearance.
· The door features decorative overlays on the top and bottom that complement the design motif.
· A brushed nickel-finished bezel surrounds the soft ivory dial, featuring black Roman numerals and an antique nickel-finished, decorative center disc. The brushed nickel-finished lyre pendulum features a decorative center disc finished in antique nickel, which complements the dial. The brushed nickel-finished weight shells complete the ensemble.
· Heirloom Record Certificate with nickel capsule is included for recording your clocks ownership history for future generations.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 80.75" (205 cm)
· Width 24.75" (63 cm)
· Depth 14.75" (37 cm)