· Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This beautiful floor clock features a classic bonnet pediment accented with a decorative vine pattern and cerejeira overlays.
· A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disc and an astrological blue moon phase.
· The cerejeira continues on the top and bottom corners of the door which features crystal-cut, V-groove, oval glass.
· An illuminated case highlights the brass-finished pendulum and weights that feature a decorative cast pendulum bob and matching weight bands.
· Complementing overlays accent the multi-tiered base which supports reeded columns with turned column caps.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger Concerto movement features three classic chimes: Westminster, Shubert’s Ave Maria and Beethoven’s Ode to Joy. Hear your choice of chime and strike on the hour, with strikes on the 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 hours.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 84" (213 cm)
· Width 23" (58 cm)
· Depth 13.5" (34 cm)