· Embassy Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is lightly distressed for an aged appearance.
· This curvaceous floor clock features a hinged top door framed with decorative overlays and complementing detailed removable crown.
· Carved leaf design accents are complemented by the heavily carved leaf design in the lower door.
· The distinctive dial features a crystal-cut center disk framed by a decorative wood ring to match the cabinet, and a circular spun brass-tone chapter ring with satin black Arabic numerals.
· The brass and silver-finished grid style pendulum features a crystal-cut center disk to complement the dial, and is framed by a brushed brass rim. An elaborately detailed vine motif frames the pendulum.
· The face of the dial is illuminated and also provides a warm glow to the interior of the cabinet, highlighting the pendulum and weight shells.
· The bombe' style base features an inset panel with a beautiful shell overlay gracing the cutout.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· The case is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 84" (213 cm)
· Width 27" (69 cm)
· Depth 13.75" (35 cm)