· Finished in Windsor Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This classic floor clock features a swan neck pediment, and includes a turned finial with a decorative shell overlay.
· Polished brass-finished dial features elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with a silver chapter ring and black Arabic numerals. An astrological, blue moon phase accents the dial.
· Crystal-cut, V-grooved glass offers a picture frame view of the polished brass-finished pendulum and brass-finished weight shells.
· A glass mirrored back highlight the polished brass-finished weights and pendulum.
· The top side glass panels are removable for easy access to the movement.
· Reeded columns include turned top and bottom caps which frame the door.
· The sculpted base features a decorative cut-out.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Chime silence option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· The case is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 82.5" (210 cm)
· Width 20.25" (51 cm)
· Depth 11.25" (29 cm)