· Finished in Oak Yorkshire on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This large curio floor clock from the Broadmour collection features an arched pediment which showcases bookmatched, rare olive ash burl overlays.
· A special cast dial offers elaborate corner spandrels and center disk with an astrological, blue moon phase.
· The special cast design continues on the brass weights and pendulum.
· Crystal-cut grooved glass is prominent on the lower locking door and sides. More crystal-cut glass can be seen on the escapement panels.
· A total of six glass shelves are offered for presenting your collectibles — three adjustable shelves run across the entire width of the cabinet, 5-1/2" behind the moving pendulum.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Cabinet is illuminated by an interior light.
· Locking door for added security.
· Glass shelves can be adjusted to any level within your cabinet.
· Glass mirrored back beautifully showcases your collectibles.
· Pad-Lock™ cushioned metal shelf clips increase stability and safety.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed by Chris Bergelin.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 88.25" (224 cm)
· Width 40.75" (104 cm)
· Depth 17.25" (44 cm)