· Worn Black finish on select hardwoods and veneers is moderately distressed for an aged appearance.
· This handsome floor clock offers a distressed finish with a time-worn appeal.
· The antique brass pendulum is viewed through a glass-covered cutout in the front hinged door. Raised panels are featured on three sides. The sculpted base includes turned bun feet on all four corners.
· The aged dial offers worn black Arabic numerals with spade hands finished in black.
· Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
· Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Requires two C and two D sized batteries (not included).
· Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 81.5" (207 cm)
· Width 22.75" (58 cm)
· Depth 13" (33 cm)