· Rustic Cherry finish on select hardwoods and veneers is heavily distressed with deep dents, gouges, and worm holes for an aged appearance.
· The distinctive bonnet pediment of this floor clock features a dramatic carved shell framed by stepped swan neck pediment moldings.
· The brushed nickel-finished dial features corner and center ornaments and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. The dial includes a silver chapter ring with applied satin black finished Arabic numerals.
· The brushed nickel-finished pendulum features a center disk to complement the dial. Brushed nickel finished weight shells include bands which coordinate with the dial and pendulum.
· Beveled glass is featured in the lower door and sides.
· The soft curves of the pediment are repeated in the mid door rail, which also features a shell and vine overlay.
· Removable fret-cut top side panels with glass allow for easy access to the movement.
· The reeded columns feature heavily detailed acanthus leaf top and bottom caps.
· A bombé base design features a decorative cut-out.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
· Locking door for added security.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 84.25" (214 cm)
· Width 23" (58 cm)
· Depth 13.75" (35 cm)