· Finished in Legacy Oak on select hardwoods and veneers.
· This floor clock features a distinct bonnet pediment with book-matched olive ash burl overlays and a decorative carved applique.
· Brushed satin brass finished dial features cast center and corner ornaments, and a moon arch with an astrological blue moon phase. Includes a silver chapter ring with applied brass Arabic numerals.
· Pendulum, with cast center disk and banded weight shells feature brushed satin brass finish to complement the dial.
· Two columns feature large reeds with turned column caps that frame the door. The multi-tiered Bombe base includes molding below the door and a decorative cutout.
· Lower door features a decorative molding with a patterned beveled glass.
· Glass mirrored back.
· Removable top side panels feature beveled glass and offer easy access to the movement.
· Cable-driven, triple-chime Kieninger movement plays choice of Westminster, St. Michael, or Whittington 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Illuminated dial for viewing in a darkened room.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Free brass Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with brass-finished capsule is included.
· Locking door for added security.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 88.5" (225 cm)
· Width 27" (69 cm)
· Depth 16" (41 cm)