· The case is metal and is finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents. The matching pendulum bob is clearly visible in this open case design.
· Beautifully designed iron work creates the foundation for this floor clock which features a cast stone dial.
· The cast stone dial features hour markers and aged, brown hands.
· Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
· Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Quartz movement requires two C and one D sized battery (not included).
· Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Height 84.5" (215 cm)
· Width 26.75" (68 cm)
· Depth 17.5" (44 cm)