· Finished in Aged Ironstone with burnished gold accents.
· This linear floor clock features an open framed dial with Roman numerals and diamond shaped hands finished in an Antique Gold.
· The top, bottom, and back panel are finished in a complementing Hampton Cherry. For a distinctively different appearance, the top and back panel can be removed.
· The open case allows for the pendulum to be clearly viewed. The pendulum includes a bob that is finished in Antique Gold while the stick is finished in Aged Ironstone.
· The two unique decorative weights are square and finished in a complementing Antique Gold.
· Quartz, battery-operated, dual-chime Kieninger movement plays full Westminster or Ave Maria chimes with strike on the hour, with optional 4/4 chime feature which plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly.
· Volume control, automatic nighttime volume reduction option, and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Requires two C and one D sized battery (not included).
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Height 78.75" (200 cm)
· Width 23.75" (60 cm)
· Depth 14" (36 cm)