· Finished in Black Satin on select materials, hardwoods and veneers.
· This unique floor clock boasts simple, contemporary elegance.
· Simple lines best describe this case, which offers a flat-top pediment with a nickel finished molding.
· A crisp, white dial features a nickel finished bezel and simply-styled hour markers and hands.
· The nickel accents continue on the doorknob, weights, pendulum and the moldings at the base.
· Beveled glass on upper and lower door; plain glass on sides.
· Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement plays 1/4, 1/2, and 3/4 chimes accordingly with full chime and strike on the hour.
· Automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
· Adjustable levelers under each corner provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
· Locking door for added security.
· Free nickel Heirloom nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
· Free Heirloom Record Document with nickel-finished capsule is included.
· 2 year warranty on parts and workmanship.
· Designed and Assembled in the USA.
· Height 78.5" (199 cm)
· Width 22" (56 cm)
· Depth 14" (36 cm)